We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for web development to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for transforming wireframes and mock-ups into HTML for modern desktop and mobile web browsers. They will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as the role is on a small and close-knit development team comprised of production, design, engineering and quality assurance.
- Translate design mock-ups into functional & optimal code to create a polished FE.
- Provide input and suggestions on where the mock-ups or the website can be improved with animations, transitions, and other visual improvements.
- Work with project leads to design, implement and support reliable, secure, and scalable code in support of consumer-facing website.
- Primarily responsible for the visual FE.
- Implement, release and provide ongoing live support.
- Make architectural recommendations for performance, stability and security.
- Analyze feature designs and devise technical solutions.
- Assist with planning, estimation and distribution of work.
- Experience working with both front and back-end web development, but must have excellent front-end skills.
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Comfortable transforming wireframe UX design and visual targets into a functional and efficient web experience across multiple browsers.
- Experience working with and researching new front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, React, AngularJS, etc.)
- Experience working with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Comfortable working with ajax.
- Working knowledge of MVC Web Server Programing languages and frameworks.
- Experience using source control. (Perforce, SVN, git, TFS, etc.)
- Comfortable helping to develop new projects, as well working with our design team on improving the look and feel of existing projects.
- Have a passion for problem solving.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a must.
- Experience with Cloud Services, Azure, ASP.Net MVC, HTTPS