We are working with a global Fortune 50 company that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience and are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join their Creative Services team located in their Hazelwood, MO location.
This role will be responsible for the development and production of websites. Working alongside creative directors, UX and UI Designers, and other teammates, this person will create experiences to meet the needs of business partners, and satisfy communications objectives for identified audiences. Duties may include technical and functional requirements identification, providing different options for tackling design problems; maintenance planning; updates to standard code libraries; and innovations to our standard identity for use on the internal web.
• As part of a creative design team answering to the Creative Director, deliver pixel-perfect communication and marketing-oriented treatments of web content in well considered, professional websites and digital experiences.
• Follow industry best practices to write well designed, efficient code and/or adapt existing libraries to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
• Adhere to standard Creative Services workflow and approval processes.
• Also helpful in this role will be experience creating databases, use of APIs, and integrating simple web sites with existing applications for dynamic content integration
• Some experience with ASP helpful.
• Attention to detail is a must; as is comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience
3+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered, along with resume, submit links to digital portfolio highlighting previous work