As a Web Designer at Capital One, you will be an integral part of our Digital team impacting millions of customers every day. In this role, you will leverage your creativity and technical chops in user interface and user experience design for multiple web applications and interfaces. Come see why Capital One is a top employer of choice, with a solid foundation to help you grow your career!
- Design of graphical user interfaces and experiences, including navigation, workflows and clear communication of intended priorities on a screen.
- Production construction of Web designs and implementation of special coding requirements while adhering to coding standards.
- Work with other designers, product managers, and other internal clients to develop compelling design concepts using branding and style guide standards and direction.
- Solve design and technical challenges quickly.
- Estimate work time involved in projects and communicate changes in scope and timelines to stakeholders.
- 5+ years designing user interfaces in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years defining UX via wireframes, mockups, and/or prototypes
- 5+ years using Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- 3+ years coding basic HTML and CSS
- 5+ years experience in web user interface design
- Proficiency with raw HTML and CSS using just a text editor
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility and best practices
- Experience with successful design of user interfaces including functional requirements, user workflows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Experience with usability and the implications for user interaction
- Able to manage time and multiple projects with short turn-around deadlines
- Experience with consumer oriented sites, the personal finance industry or related industries a plus
- Strong understanding of graphic design and web user interactions
- Have a solid design portfolio
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs