One of our clients who focuses in on cloud telephone services is in need of a Drupal Developer ASAP to work full-time, on-site in Santa Monica, until the end of December.
Official Job Description:
We are currently seeking a Front End Developer with a specialty of working in Drupal and is skilled in content management strategies and solutions architecture.
- Advanced Drupal site-building skills including understanding of Views, Panels, Features, etc.
- Proficiency with the command line, Git, and have zero issues with quickly setting up local development environments at will and on the fly.
- Ability to set up and run a clean development workflow using package management tools, task runners and testing regimes including but not limited to Gulp/Grunt, Bower/Yarn/Webpack, NPM & Browserify, etc.
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Bootstrap/Foundation as well as grid based systems and sass libraries such as Bourbon and Neat
- Less and Sass (with knowledge of key differences)
- Ability to write custom templates using PHP Template and Twig, and experience with custom theme development.
- Proven understanding of Drupal behaviours, Entity Field Queries, etc. as well as what belongs in the file system and what belongs in the database
- Versed in the Drupal API and Drupal coding standards
- Mobile first workflow with proficiency in cross browser/device responsive development and best practices