- Ensures eCommerce boutiques provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers
- Updates digital boutiques with content and features according to local campaigns and global product launches
- Tests prior to go live and makes updates based on focus groups results
- Contributes to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience across eComm
Manage digital boutiques content to drive sales - 30%
Optimize the user experience to increase conversion - 30%
Project Management - 30%
Own the day-to-day back-end management of digital boutiques - 10%
• Education - Associates degree or higher
• 4+ year professional experience in webmastering / eCommerce platforms management (including mobile) required
• 4+ years of experience in Website running in a Content Management System (CMS) (Merchandising, A/B Testing & Personalization) required, JIRA a PLUS!!!
• Working knowledge of project management methodologies
• Experience in SEO optimization is a PLUS
- Experience with SAP Hyrbis highly preferred!