Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Front-End Developer with Angular experience in Dallas, TX.
This position does not offer relocation assistance - only candidates local to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex will be considered.
Also, you must not require sponsorship to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE
Web developers are required to utilize and demonstrate comfort and mastery of the entire stack: from slicing raw art for the presentation layer while leveraging modern HTML, CSS and scripting standards, to integrating backend MVC code and accessing data from various sources. You will be offered the challenge to bring cutting edge, award winning designs to life.
- Converting high level designs into usable assets via Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Establishing and integrating front end standards and libraries
- Designing and implementing models, views and controllers primarily within Microsoft’s Visual Studio IDE
- Connecting to and processing data from various sources including Microsoft SQL, MySQL, and ODBC
- Creating custom interactive modules for websites and apps
- Defining and implementing best practices throughout the Digital development group
- Creating and consuming documentation for each project
- Degree in CS or related field or six years of experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Visual Studio IDE
- Proficiency with Adobe’s Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exhaustive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ECMA
- Experience and knowledge in .NET
- Familiarity with common frameworks, including Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery, AJAX, etc.
- Competent with SQL
- Knowledge of CMS best practices