The Digital Strategy Team at our Fortune 500 global investment firm, is seeking a mid-level long term freelance Front-End Developer to contribute their talents specifically on two platforms: Adobe Target for website personalization and SalesForce for email automation.
This role is onsite in NYC, for 6 months, strong opportunity to extend, health care benefits, paid sick time, 401k is provided for this freelance engagement.
What You Will Do:
- As Front End Developer, you will be responsible for much of the heavy lifting as a sole contributor while working collaboratively with different business partners internally to help define what is being created (website personalization and email automation).
- The site personalization platform allows personalized site content to be displayed based on the visitor from a paid advertising and content perspective.
What You Need:
- Financial Service industry not required. Client is more interested in someone who is passionate about their career, who is a hard-core developer but loves to interact with a Team of various disciplines (creatives, managers, developers)
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Online samples of coding work is required, e.g. GitHub or self-designed/coded webpage.
- 3-5 year experience
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com