This is a contract-to-perm, on-site opportunity in downtown Charlotte, within a collaborative, creative digital team. Not your typical financial institution! This isn't just a contract role, but an opportunity to join a team that is totally invested in advancing digitally and invested in advancing its staff!
The Front-End Developer works closely with cross functional teams including: web usability, content management, technology, and marketing to create unified, engaging deliverables.
What you will work on:
- Execute high quality web presentation development (for web, email, desktop, mobile)
- Evaluate business requirements, plan, prototype, and develop solutions to meet the needs of our customers and leadership team
- Maintain a passion for principles like semantic markup, standards-based design, web accessibility, and user experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience (considering Jr., Mid, and Sr. level Developers!)
- A great portfolio that proves that you've got the chops described above (including links / source code
- An ability to think quickly, to multi-task and respond rapidly and creatively to feedback from project teams
- Experience with responsive design and development strategies.
Does this sound like you?? We'd love to chat with you about this great career opportunity with a dynamic team!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs