START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: ON GOING
LOCATION: OAKLAND, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL FED! **
We’re looking for a front-end developer to handle content and marketing production for our Ecommerce site. This role works hand-in-hand with the other developers, designers, producers and business owners on executing homepage updates, marketing promotional messaging, landing pages, and one-off UX projects.
• Determine feasibility of interactive design proposals.
• Slice approved PSD files into optimized assets and build needed HTML/CSS to meet weekly production schedule.
• Code HTML/CSS and use of our CMS admin tool (MarketLive).
• Proficient with Photoshop (slicing and optimizing web-ready images).
• Strong familiarity with WordPress preferred.
• 2+ years experience in a fast-paced production environment.
• Demonstrated experience translating a layered PSD into optimized image assets.
• Experience working with CMS and template-based websites.
• Experience with Responsive Designs and Mobile Development is a plus.
• Experience with API integration a plus.
• Well versed with cross browser testing.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs