This is a 12+ month, on-site opportunity in downtown Charlotte, within a collaborative team where creativity is of utmost value. Not your typical financial institution!
This individual will work closely with cross functional teams including: web usability, content management, technology, and marketing to create unified, customer driven deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and committed to delivering a high standard of work. He or she will have excellent communication skills have the ability to multi-task and make quick, innovative, and creative changes based on feedback from the customers, project teams and senior leadership.
- Execute high quality web presentation development for all web properties
- Work closely with content creation team and web usability team to develop solutions to implement designs that meet the goals of the site design and user experience teams
- Clearly communicate Development and Architecture standards to all eCommerce and Technology Leadership
- Adhere to all presentation architecture and enterprise development standards
- Collaborate with technology teams to integrate and preserve the integrity of the Web Presentation Architecture, content standards, performance standards, and content delivery systems standards
- Ability to evaluate business requirements, plan, prototype, and develop solutions to meet the needs of our customers and leadership team
- A passion for principles like semantic markup, standards-based design, web accessibility, and user experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs