• Implement existing UX & design deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes, and style guides into functioning code.
• Work directly with back-end developers to ensure that the user interface is integrated as-intended.
• Test all completed views in a variety of browsers and devices.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any user interface defects between browsers.
• Degree in interaction design, multimedia design, computer science, human computer interaction, or similar training. Additional certifications in user interface development are a plus
• At least 5+ years of front-end development experience
• Working knowledge of Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks
• Familiarity with industry leading third-party UI controls (e.g. Telerik, Zing, etc.).
• Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications
• Experience creating mobile application user interfaces.
• Results-oriented, product focused excellent ability to work cross functionally.
• Exceptional observation and listening skills; ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into product design.
• Ability to work well with a team; values the project, company and co-workers.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong Web application coding skills, including information architecture, interface design and visual design
• Proficiency with Visual Studio and Axure preferred.
• An available portfolio or samples of work. Please supply a sample URL or link to your online portfolio as well as contact info (please be extremely clear re: what parts of sample work you actually implemented).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs