Long Beach, CA
up to $90k
What they are looking for:
- The senior engineer, technology (FED) will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all websites delivering to PC Desktop, Tablets and smartphone browsers.
- Ability to build clean, tested, user-friendly and intuitive web interfaces, along with a desire to learn and incorporate new and cutting-edge front-end technologies as they pertain to the Web.
---> MOBILE experience is a must!
• 5 to 7 years front-end development
• 2 to 3 years mobile front-end development
Sencha Touch, AngularJS, Backbone.js and NodeJS
• Experience working with Bootstrap, Foundation, PURE or similar CSS Framework.
• Knowledge of responsive design on mobile sites
• Experience with client side templates like mustache.js, handle bars, etc.
• Ability to write lightweight reusable code
• Experience integrating social networking tools and sharing into Website
• Cross-browser and cross-device development experience
• Working knowledge of Version Controls like GitHub, CVS/SVN
• Knowledge implementing 3rd party libraries for analytics
• Understanding of object-oriented design and development
• Understanding of the MVC design pattern
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills,
• Past experience in a highly collaborative development environment.
• Typically, have a BSC/BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field a plus
• Experience working in a collaborative, small teams
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs