Large Retail/Commercial Property Business
About the role:
The front end developer will take the lead on some major digital campaigns, web builds, mobile applications and software development. You will provide creative input to the designers while educating colleagues. You will work in a typical fast paced client-side environment, but move smoothly between projects and demonstrate flexibility and passion at all times.
Some senior experience is desired for these role - there may be times where your mentoring and leadership skills will be needed. Decision and problem solving will come into play and you need to be able to think quick!
· Solid front end web development skills and experience.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously.
· Interpersonal skills when dealing with a range of customers.
· Technical capabilities across HTML and CSS.
· Problem solving abilities - thinking outside the box for solutions.
· Responsive website design/development experience.
· Responsive email design/development.
· Proficiency with Photoshop and the ability to translate layered PSDs into pixel-perfect code
· Passion for documentation and best practice.
· Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign CS6/CC skills
· Experience in Kentico CMS platforms
· SharePoint (2007+) CMS platform highly regarded.
· Project Management skills highly regarded.
· Communication and presentation skills highly regarded.
· Google Analytics/SEO optimisation skills highly regarded.
· Experience working in Property Investment environments is a plus.
· Implementation of technical on-page SEO specifications.
· Understanding of web standards and best practices including search engine optimisation and accessibility
· You will also be an excellent communicator and team player who is collaborative and focused on outcome and delivery.
Contact me on email@example.com or call 02 8288 8288 for more information.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs