This is a 12+ month, on-site opportunity in downtown Charlotte, within a collaborative team where creativity is of utmost value. Not your typical financial institution!
This individual will work closely with cross functional teams including: web usability, content management, technology, and marketing to create unified, customer driven deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and committed to delivering a high standard of work. He or she will have excellent communication skills have the ability to multi-task and make quick, innovative, and creative changes based on feedback from the customers, project teams and senior leadership.
• Execute high quality web presentation development for all web properties
• Work closely with content creation team and web usability team to develop solutions to implement designs that meet the goals of the site design and user experience teams
• Clearly communicate Development and Architecture standards to all eCommerce and Technology Leadership
• Adhere to all presentation architecture and enterprise development standards
• Collaborate with technology teams to integrate and preserve the integrity of the Web Presentation Architecture, content standards, performance standards, and content delivery systems standards
• Ability to evaluate business requirements, plan, prototype, and develop solutions to meet the needs of our customers and leadership team
• A passion for principles like semantic markup, standards-based design, web accessibility, and user experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• A great portfolio that proves that you've got the chops described above (including links to your specific work so we can read your source code)
• The potential to be an engaging and creative leader, able to collaborate with other UX disciplines including design and information architecture
• An ability to think quickly, to multi-task and respond rapidly and creatively to feedback from project teams
• Experience with responsive design and development strategies.
Additional preferred experience:
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and/or jQuery & jQuery UI is highly preferred.
• Competency in client side MVC frameworks or back-end languages is a plus.
• We'd like to 2+ years of relevant experience at a major agency, retail or financial services institution, or large e-commerce site; if you’ve got less than that but still think you have the chops, don’t let time be your limitation!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs