The Interface Developer is a critical support position to designing and implementing highly creative, engaging and technically sophisticated digital experiences throughout the entire lifecycle of agency engagements. These engagements include web development, content management systems, multimedia/rich media experiences, social and native mobile applications. The Interface Developer provides day-to-day support to creative technologists and owns coding tasks as outlined by senior technology team members.
As an Interface Developer, you will work in a highly collaborative environment that encourages all disciplines to contribute to breakthrough ideas. You will be part of a highly engaged, motivated team—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on a daily basis and connect you with the latest industry trends and information.
A couple keys to a successful Interface Developer…
• Act as key support for the front-end technology team on client and internal projects.
• Collaborate and work with multi-disciplinary teams to design, build and document front-end solutions using modern methodologies.
• Work with emerging technologies for user interface and functionality development, including mobile and other emerging platforms.
• Fulfill agreed to deliverables within time, budget and scope.
• Understand current methodologies and best practices as they pertain to front-end web development and design.
• Assist with creation of comprehensive and accurate documentation including the Functional Requirements, Style Guides and Test Plans.
• Communicate with senior team members on key technology issues throughout the duration of projects and bring solutions to the table.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 1 year professional agency experience developing responsive web solutions within a variety of platforms and frameworks
• Experience with Adaptive and Responsive Design
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field
• Passion for Technology
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills
• Knowledge of emerging technologies
• A calm and friendly demeanor
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs