Client has a US Website built on Tridian (Content Management System would be a PLUS if you have experience with this) - they need to develop a subset of this site for an international market.
The Front-End Developer will be responsible implementing a build-out of local country sites as an extension of our global site. The developer will also be asked to review and suggest improvement to our current global site.
The Front-End Designer will work directly with marketing, IT and our global offices to develop our multi-country, multi-language site. With an initial deadline of January for launching the first local country site the developer will need to have a strong work ethic and ability to manage projects under tight deadlines.
• Participate on a team to redesign and develop our multi-country, multi-language website
• Help plan and implement improvements (stylistic and functional) to the global site
• Help plan and implement a mobile strategy
• Create new microsites and other web assets to be used in marketing campaigns, email marketing, etc.
• Work with a team of developers and designers to optimize the user experience on intranet and external sites
• Interface with marketers, management and other departments to brainstorm new features and functionality
• Stay up-to-date on current front-end development standards and trends
• Coordinate with marketing and sales to identify market needs
• Experience creating standards-compliant HTML5/CSS
• Cross-browser compatibility testing experience
• Experience consuming JSON/XML data from web services using AJAX
• The ability to solve problems with persistence and creativity
• Must enjoy working with non-technical users to understand business needs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of database concepts a plus
• Understanding of server-side programming languages a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs