· 4-7 years developing Front-end web applications
· Must have hands-on programming experience with AngularJS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, REST
· Directly involved in using/writing MVC Frameworks (i.e.: AngularJS, KnockoutJS)
Web Developer Job Duties:
· Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
· Implements wireframes, content, visual interfaces and graphic assets as well as develops prototypes and integrates web services in the design and development of web applications.
· The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
· Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
· Provide technical expertise to facilitate complex web applications development.
· Provide expertise for Web technologies and web design, coding, usability, and development standards.
· Analyze, design, code, test, and implement new and/or modified content and functionality for the corporate websites.
· Serve as main point of contact for troubleshooting presentation layer issues and interfacing with IS on the production support of the corporate websites and applications.
· Work with product managers and application developers to design, code, and maintain high quality user-centric Web interfaces that meet business objectives as well as usability and corporate standards.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs