- 4-5 years’ experience developing standards-based, semantic and well-formatted HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 highly preferred)
- Experience translating PSD comps and annotated wireframes into flexible, well thought out HTML templates
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues, from IE7 and Firefox 3.5 to all modern browsers
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Mobile web and/or Responsive Design experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with usability guidelines and W3C AAA accessibility standards
- Very comfortable with version control concepts and software (specifically SVN)
- Comfortable working closely with a UX/IA team
- Sharp, driven, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available for contract or contract-to-hire opportunities
- Able to work onsite in San Francisco or Silicon Valley
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
About Vitamin T: Vitamin Talent is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative staffing. We are matchmakers between innovative clients (thousands of them) and digital creative talent in nearly every major metropolitan market in the U.S. Our working talent is eligible for medical, vision, dental, and 401K benefits and other perks. Sign up today so we can start bringing great assignments your way!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs