The candidate will have the following responsibilities with the potential of expanding:
• Translate design mockups into HTML/CSS code that is SEO friendly
• Development and integration of dynamic elements onto a web page
• Provide technical guidance on how to leverage and incorporate typical and leading UI design with the latest technologies
• Develop and maintain the coding standards for all product landing pages
• Collaborate with team members and work cross functionally within Product and Technology
• Strong conceptual thinker who can take ideas and/or mockups and visualize how to execute, using the latest technologies with attention to detail for the design and user experience
• Expertise in cross-browser compatibility issues and thorough understanding of current HTML standards and best practices
• Understanding of related technologies, including AJAX, JSON and JQuery
• Web development experience working on social networking websites a plus
• Ability to communicate in an open environment where constructive criticism is given and received to improve team and product
• High motivation and self-direction in setting priorities and meeting deadlines
• Experience working with svn, PHP, Java/JSP knowledge a plus
They're creating websites and mobile, so responsive is a huge plus as well, but also a great opportunity for someone to learn.
If you're interested, please respond with your résumé to email@example.com. Include links to at least three sites with a one-sentence description of your role in developing the site.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs