We are currently seeking a front-end developer consultant for our Irvine, CA or Basking Ridge, NJ locations to be a part of our amazing team who will transform the way we look at front-end code. We’re a disciplined and passionate team that will write world-class code for the website.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The front-end developer will work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our e-commerce site (desktop/mobile/tablet) and other applications. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in UX definition and UI design/development.
• If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely on the web and mobile application sandbox
• If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof
• If coding with responsive web experience in mind is something you eat, sleep, and dream –then you’ll be in good company
• Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers (IE 8+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari) on both Mac & PC and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones).
• Must be able to manage multiple projects while meeting timelines and being accessible to the team and organization as a whole.
• Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
Has experience with:
• Web Marketing and UX
• Past experience with Adobe Target is nice to have but not required
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
• Able to work in a collaborative team environment and participate in discussions focusing on best practices, user experience, functional requirements etc.
• CSS Preprocessing/dynamic style sheet languages like LESS or SASS.
• Portfolio to accompany resume
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
• Background check and reference checks required upon hire