SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rapid prototyping, development, and deployment of new or updated UI elements.
- Development support for A/B tests to continually optimize conversion rates, overall site and/or campaign performance.
- Develop, test, and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms and devices, including tablets and smartphones, to support a consistent and positive customer experience and maximize conversion rate on our eCommerce properties.
- Partner with web design to continually refine and document front-end development best practices that will smoothly integrate with back-end technology.
- Collaborate with digital designers, marketing analysts, web analysts, and business leaders to help guide strategy and user-centric design.
- Lead front-end code reviews, gathering feedback from web design and development.
- Create endpoints to application data for use in front end design.
- Constantly research and evaluate new standards, technologies, and trends in digital.
- Be a collaborative and enthusiastic digital advocate for the organization.
- Bachelor degree and 5+ years of related experience.
- eCommerce development and design experience a plus!!
- Proficiency in the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, XD, and Illustrator.
- Expert proficiency with Bootstrap or other CSS frameworks.
- Proven experience developing responsive websites.
- Proven understanding of online usability and accessibility.
- Understanding of software engineering best practices and code repository use.
- Passionate about both the art and science involved in truly great UI.
- C# and ASP.NET MVS framework experience a plus.
- Experience with web analytics a plus.
- Experience working in an agile development cycle preferred.