Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Front End Developer in Fort Worth, TX!
Only candidates local to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex will be considered for this role.
Candidates must also be fully authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship to be considered.
- Collaborate on development, programming, testing and launch of all web assets including, but not limited to websites, in-service apps, portals and other technology.
- Ensure our digital offerings have clear navigation, useful content and value added tools.
- Participate in all phases of website development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Stay on top of emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to web initiatives. Ensure web assets are well maintained, scalable and kept ahead of trends. Promote usability best practices.
- Operate and leverage Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Define standards for interactivity and front-end development
- Guide the process of defining information architecture for site content
- Oversee usability research and user testing
- Cross-browser/cross-device testing
- Consistently optimize work for maximum performance and scalability
- Document code and team standards
- Marketing email creation with cross-client compatibility
- Demonstrated experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience editing/developing themes for Content Management Systems.
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data and insights to inform projects.
- Quick to learn and acquire new skills, with a curiosity to do so
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience with day-to-day team use of Git, Gitflow, and merge request workflows
- Experience with internationalization and localization standards
- Demonstrated expertise with SEO standards, including internationalization and localization.
- Experience with targeted keyword research.