Vitamin T is currently in search of a Front End Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite contract role!
The Front End Developer is responsible for implementation of the presentation tier of complex web applications. The Front End Developer collaborates with the creative team and other developers to translate visual designs, user experience flows and content into functional and engaging interfaces for client projects. They contribute to the creative process by determining technology recommendations and guidelines.
The Front End Developer is an expert in site architecture and content management ensuring that the user experience of the final product is truly exceptional. The Front End Developer will be part of (and sometimes help lead) a cross capability team, working with both internal peers and client peers in determining best approaches to design and implementation.
- Expert level in at least one Single Page Application framework (Angular1/2, React, Backbone, Ember)
- Expert level responsive UI development
- CSS processors, for instance Sass, Less, or PostCSS
- Experience with issue tracking in JIRA
- Experience with version control in Git
- Knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems and associated browsers, applications, and utilities
- Ability to deliver assignments on time, within budget, and with high quality
- Collaboration with client technology teams
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Agency experience
- Front-end build tools, for instance grunt or gulp
- CSS3 including advanced selectors, animations, transitions, transforms
- HTML5 including semantic markup, canvas, local storage, audio, video, data attributes
- Some experience integrating with PHP/MySQL backends; conceptual understanding of relational databases.
- Implementation of web analytics
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Collaboration with internal creative staff
- Back-end languages such as JSP, ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js
- Front-end frameworks, for instance Bootstrap or Foundation
- Content management systems, for instance Sitecore or AEM
- Native mobile development
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with code reviews
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of coding practices related to search engine optimization
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards