Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Front End Developer in Irving, TX!
This is a 2-3 month assignment that will require the talent to work on site during that time. Because of this, only candidates local to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered.
Also, you must be fully authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship to be considered.
Web developers are required to utilize and demonstrate comfort and mastery of the entire stack: from slicing raw art for the presentation layer while leveraging modern HTML, CSS and scripting standards, to integrating backend MVC code and accessing data from various sources. You will be offered the challenge to bring cutting edge, award winning designs to life.
Web developers are responsible for the following tasks:
- Converting high level designs into usable assets via Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Establishing and integrating front end standards and libraries
- Designing and implementing models, views and controllers primarily within Microsoft’s Visual Studio IDE
- Connecting to and processing data from various sources including Microsoft SQL, MySQL, and ODBC
- Creating custom interactive modules for websites and apps
- Defining and implementing best practices throughout the Digital development group
- Creating and consuming documentation for each project
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Visual Studio IDE
- Proficiency with Adobe’s Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exhaustive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ECMA
- Familiarity with common frameworks, including Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery, AJAX, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new skills
- Competent with SQL
- Knowledge of CMS best practices
- Ability to accurately task out and estimate requirements; consistently meets and refines such estimates
- Agency experience a plus