Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Front-End Developer!
Only candidates local to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered for this role.
Only candidates not requiring sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered for this role
- Converting high level designs into usable assets via Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Establishing and integrating front end standards and libraries
- Designing and implementing models, views and controllers primarily within Microsoft’s Visual Studio IDE
- Connecting to and processing data from various sources including Microsoft SQL, MySQL, and ODBC
- Creating custom interactive modules for websites and apps
- Defining and implementing best practices throughout the Digital development group
- Creating and consuming documentation for each project
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Visual Studio IDE
- Proficiency with Adobe’s Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exhaustive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ECMA
- Familiarity with common frameworks, including Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery, AJAX, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new skills
- Competent with SQL
- Knowledge of CMS best practices
- Ability to accurately task out and estimate requirements; consistently meets and refines such estimates
- Agency experience a plus