Front end development role responsibilities include HTML, building via tools like Wordpress, SharePoint, Salesforce.com and others. Work with marketing managers, creative services team members, technical staff, and vendors to execute initiatives. Provide digital production support. This role will coordinate, manage, and update content on key portals and platforms (both intranet and extranet) as well as high traffic public facing websites. Responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh.
• Front end development and design using a variety of languages including HTML5, CSS, & various tools including Adobe Experience Manager.
• Create, update, and maintain content in various portals and content management systems including (Wordpress, Drupal, SharePoint) - work in a live environment and troubleshoot or escalate.
• Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and others to generate and secure content including messaging and artwork, as well as provide digital graphic art support as needed. Ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule.
Additional Information & Requirements:
• 5+ years Web development experience. Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office. Flash, JS, and Adobe Experience Manager & Dreamweaver knowledge a plus.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects. Creates action plans to finish projects on time and on budget.
• Some digital graphic art/design, including layout, composition, font specifications, and color specifications.
• Possess critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong presentation that maximizes communications.
• A personality style that is detail- and accuracy-oriented, organized, excited by challenges and opportunities to solve problems in unique ways.
• Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization. Ability to gain trust with a wide range of people inside and outside our department. Must be able to organize workload to meet deadlines, and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; good listener.