Aquent is currently sourcing for Front End Designer local to the Providence, Rhode Island market area. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working as a Front-End Designer, UI Developer, and a UX Designer. Individuals should be comfortable working in a collaborative environment amongst UX teams and on developing elegant code for state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences. You should also be able to create pixel-perfect responsive UI’s based off of Sketch files.
• Work closely with product owner and UX teams to design, code and implement web customer experiences
• A customer-centric mentality/passion for building products with great UX
• Solve problems and pro-actively look for ways to improve our products, platform, and UI framework and experiences
• An engineering mindset and strong consideration of the trade-offs present in every decision
• Leverage rapid prototypes to evaluate and explore solution options and ensure UX/UI feasibility
• Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management and back-end engineers to build reusable code and libraries for future use