Vitamin T is working with a well known retailer that has created a brand new developer position to bring all of their front end work IN HOUSE from their active agency. This developer will be part of the Design and UX Team, working alongside the Digital Designers. You will liaise with the rest of the eCommerce team to design and implement high quality and experiences for the company's website, app, email updates and other digital marketing channels across our international portfolio of websites. You will be responsible for creating webpages using HTML and CSS within the e-commerce platform.
Skills & Experience
- You’ll be a Front End Developer with at least 5-7 years of experience in an eCommerce environment.
- Confident with HTML, CSS, and working in a CMS. Know Demandware? Even better!
- You’re a solution-based problem solver who knows how to seek out answers to roadblocks.
- Retail or agency experience required.
- Confident in creating web pages and familiar with email service providers. Good knowledge of Google Analytics and A/B testing.
- Ability to collaborate with internal departments, including but not limited to: online merchants, photographers, copywriters, and digital designers.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and an understanding of user-centered design.
- Deadline-driven, stay cool in a busy environment, ability to adapt to changing priorities and hold high quality standards for your work.
- Know how important it is to be a positive and helpful member of the team.