Seeking Front-end Web Developer (FED) for long term assignment (3+ months) on site in Houston, TX. Has potential to transition to a perm role.
FED will report to the Head of Digital for Corporate Marketing and is responsible for the creation and production of web solutions for clients globally. He/She will execute the digital user experience / execution across advertising, email campaigns, and social initiatives in line with designs and brand standards.
The successful candidate will have experience creating engaging interactive campaigns for smart phones and tablets and managing his/her own projects.
• Manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth & efficient website updates including production updates, trafficking assets, code changes, and collaborating on new initiatives
• Building interfaces for all of our digital properties through Oracle WebCenter Sites and/or latest HTML framework
• Troubleshooting and resolving cross-browser and cross-platform support issues.
• Collaborating with marketing, digital strategy and designers to ensure design quality and consistency of web pages.
• Collaborating with marketing to design, develop, and launch A/B tests.
• Work with IT/Development teams for build projects, requirements gathering and ongoing maintenance of all websites
• Liaise with design teams to manage requirements and delivery of all website assets
• Set up, QA and publish all site content
• Assist with requirements definition, specifications, design, development and timelines for key initiatives
• Assist with the conceptualization and development of cross-platform design and art direction that meets the high demands and requirements of the business
• Communicate the creative vision for digital marketing campaigns to support business priorities
• Collaborate on art direction to produce cross-browser, cross-platform concepts that adhere to best practices and brand standards
• Develop digital campaigns that meet strategic, business and branding objectives
• Collaborate with Copywriter, Program Manager, Platform Manager, Creative Services, Marketing, Sales, Developers Legal and Compliance
• Collaborate with other front and back-end Developers
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience that includes web design, HTML and CSS programming experience
• Experience working with Content Management Systems
• Experience with modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Node.js, Angular, React
• Solid understanding of responsive design
• Highly conceptual and proven ability to interpret and adapt existing brands to the digital space
• A core understanding of branding, strategic and marketing considerations
• A core understanding of industry best practices across digital channels
• A fundamental understanding of designing for different technologies and platforms
• Cross-platform OS knowledge – Android / iOS experience preferred
• Excellent client-facing and presentation skills required
• Proven ability managing multiple, on-going timelines, as well as urgent items
• Flexibility to adapt to design requirement changes
• Knowledge of optimizing graphics for different platforms
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload for the team
• Strong communication and presentation skills with audiences across all levels
**Must provide work examples.**