****The client is looking for a developer who can hand code without relying on libraries such as bootstrap etc...*****
This role will be working on a team of developers with a focus on (rapid A/B testing. Adobe Target experience and STRONG Java Script knowledge and coding)
This highly skilled team is looking for a developer who can mesh well with the company culture, not take themselves too seriously, and who excels in a creative, free flowing collaborative environment.
A successful developer on this team will have:
- ***Solid & Proven Experience in Java Script and JQuery*** ( STRONG CODING and Library profiency is NEEDED.)
- Adapts well to change
- Enthusiastic & Engaging learner
- Builds and sustains alliances across teams
- Strong and Clear communications
- Dedicated and outgoing
- Team Player-willing to help the team in whatever needs assistance
- Works well with design and testing functional teams (strong teaming ability)
- Ability to take a joke (Humor is key!)
- 3-5 years experience developing rich, interactive responsive web applications in a cross functional team environment
- Skilled in performance debugging and benchmarking
ability to write high performance, reusable code for UI components
- Ability to responsibly manage multiple projects
- View, Ember, Angular, or React are all plus’s but not required.
Development associates work within fast paced project teams alongside design specialists to build and implement the next generation of Ally’s responsive web experiences. In doing so, development associates architect standards-based, compliant code packaged in reusable modules for future projects. In addition development architects participate in code reviews, share and collect process and workflow innovations and document best practices.
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to hit the ground running, with the ability work together in a collaborative environment.