Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Front-End Developer with one of our agency clients in Dallas.
To be considered for this role, you MUST live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex as well as not require sponsorship to work in the United States.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience working with AngularJS, NodeJs as well as the MEAN Stack.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN