Our client is looking for a Front End Developer to start asap, remotely. Higher education work experience is ideally needed as well.
The Front End Developer is responsible for executing online marketing initiatives in support of the tactical marketing functions of the organization. This includes coordinating and participating in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects. The ideal candidate will have experience executing web-based marketing initiatives. This role focuses on front-end development but the ideal candidate should be comfortable with administering and leading CMS solutions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Supporting marketing initiatives through web-based solutions that supports the execution of various marketing strategies for the firm's clients
- This includes creating websites, landing pages, html emails and other online assets
- Implementing and tests online solutions
- User interface and database design
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure the use of effective Internet-based technologies for higher education applications
- Ensure that content is accessible and device-appropriate, while taking advantage of modern web frameworks and technology
- Debugging and problem solving across a wide variety of open source and mobile platforms
- Perform duties as assigned by the VP of Marketing.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security and development best practices
- Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries
- Familiarity with the WordPress CMS
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization processes
- Ability to manage simultaneous project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate, build consensus and work effectively across departments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Information Systems/Technology or related discipline
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and Wordpress