Vitamin Talent is on the look out for a number of Front End Developers to join their digital agency teams. I have a number of freelance contracts on at the moment, everything from campaign, email, web builds, product/ app's and more. We work with a variety of creative and digital agency's with project's requiring short to long term contracts, as well as some remote work. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to diverse teams and projects.
If you are a Front End developer at a Mid weight or Senior level with a love of technology and clean code, I would like to hear from you. We're after people with at least years 2 - 5 + years who is comfortable working across a wide range of needs from Campaigns, to banners, large site build and maintenance, as well as app development. The projects will vary in terms of what each agency is after, but this will be a great way to get some project diversity and exploration.
We're looking for candidates who have the some or all of the following:
• Excellent HTML / CSS / JS skills and Photoshop
• Experience in some of these frameworks: Dojo, AngularJS, ReactJS, Node.js, Bootstrap
• Has used many libraries (bootstrap, jquery etc)
• Ability to take PSD designs and cut up with picture perfect design is a must
• Experience in responsive web design
• 2 + years experience in WordPress, developing custom themes and plugins and can demonstrate this in their portfolio
• Experience in Joomla, Drupal, Magento and other CMS's would be an advantage
• Follows best practice in WP (understands hooks and filters)
• Experience with visual composer plugin
• Experience with GIT / SVN
• Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics would be an advantage
If you do not have all skills above but perform highly in others please highlight this in your application. If possible also send through samples of your work.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have a great referral Program $$$ aquent.com.au/rewards
IF THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? Apply Now! Email CV and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org ***Please note all applicants MUST be in Sydney