Seeking developers who have proven experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise-class web applications using all available front-end technologies. Candidates must have extensive experience working in structured environments following defined development methodologies—and be able to propose new ones as necessary. Candidates must have a complete understanding of the overall project, and demonstrate an ability to provide input and direction to team members. The role demands advocacy for a technology stack / solution and influencing the technology leadership (based on recommendations). Candidates are expected to provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code, and communicate effectively with client counterparts, creative leads and other members of the development team. They will mentor junior / mid-level developers by encouraging collaboration, participation and creative thinking.
The ideal candidate must have experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks and services. Must demonstrate the ability to master new / emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
• Master of web technologies, including HTML, CSS, JS and JS frameworks (e.g., Angular, React, jQuery, Greensock), D3.js a plus
• Convert design mock-ups and prototypes into production-quality code
• Expert understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning
• Strong knowledge and experience with UI animation
• Expert knowledge of how cross-browser behavior, device types and SEO impact on web app
• Strong understanding of web accessibility standards and best practices
• Clear understanding of Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA)
• History of integrating in-house and 3rd-party APIs
• Help define UI Patterns and UI Components (JQuery, Angular 2)
• Write detailed documentation and updates for framework components (jsdoc/tsdoc)
• Employ mobile first design best practices
• Track industry trends and define processes, best practices for developers interacting with design &
• Responsible for high quality peer reviewed code
• Demonstrated competency writing unit and integration tests using Mocha, Jasmine, Karma or
• Nice to have: Familiarity with cross-browser testing tools like BrowserStack, CrossBrowserTesting,
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Digital Arts, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or a related field plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the position offered.
• Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in a related field plus two (2) years of experience in the position offered or a related position.