Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Designer/Developer in Dallas, TX!
Local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will only be considered for this role.
Candidates must be fully authorized to work in the United Sates without sponsorship to be considered.
- Collaborate with our team of content creators and Marketing and IT professionals to conceptualize, design, build and maintain our website ensuring high visibility and traffic volume.
- Responsible for full development pipeline including:
- UI design: gather requirements; conduct user analysis; design information architecture; perform usability testing
- Web development: implement functional and detailed designs; perform coding, maintenance, testing, and updating
- Relational database programming and management
- User accessibility support
- Creating designs and digital assets for web pages
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirement.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Work within Google Analytics to track online marketing progress.
- Translate marketing strategies into innovative creative that stimulate targeted audiences
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Partner with the designers, writers and internal Managers on the day-to-day creative updates and project needs
- Minimum of 3+years UI design experience
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a Developer/Coder
- Solid skills with regards to both technical and graphical aspects of websites
- Ability to prioritize issues and work independently
- Experience with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Versatility to meet needs that are outside your core competency
- Known for Creativity and Imagination
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail in versioning
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to build to code responsive, fluid and static HTML pages
- Ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adobe Suites - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Google Analytics
- MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- ReactJS Experience
- Familiar with HubSpot CMS