Our Fortune 500 global investment banking firm is seeking a long term freelance Front End Developer/Digital Designer to add to their team and work within their growing internal creative agency responsible for overseeing the life cycles of multiple internal and external facing retail consumer projects for social media, web, banner, email. This role is 60% coding, 40% design. This opportunity is 40 hours a week, onsite, Chicago (South Wacker Drive), long term freelance, 6 months with the opportunity to extend/ convert to full time, healthcare benefits provided.
Our client relies on the strength of a 148-year-old history to provide consumers with a simple approach to achieve financial well-being for online No Fee Personal Loans, Savings, Mortgages, Auto Loans, more – all with a dedicated specialist based in the US who deliver live support.
What You Will Do:
- This individual will independently work on a variety of projects such as creating campaign concepts for a variety of online savings and loan products, design acquisition marketing display ads from conceptualization through storyboard and HTML5-built animations, rich media creative assets, apps, email, Facebook and Instagram creative
- You will share your talents in developing creative concepts, pre-production, to execution final creative release
- Help maintain the integrity of the creative server, e.g. maintain files and folders
- Support Sr. Art Director on larger, and oft-times confidential projects
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree with a strong portfolio
- Ability to keep consistent brand standards when using style guide
- Ability to work independently to design creative concepts for DM, display banner ads, Facebook, video and Instagram, based on team's direction using the Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision App (Plus), Final cut Pro (Plus), Camtasia (Plus)
- Understanding of responsive web and email design is a must
- HTML 5 interactive Ad experience using DoubleClick ad tags that validate and are compliant with Google, Google Web Designer experience for Rich Media Ads
- Experience in agency, start-up, corporate – all are welcome!
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com