• Responsible for the development and coding of the presentation layer of various interactive initiatives.
• Medium to Advanced understanding of all of the above technologies and environments (plus others as may be required).
• Act as technical consultant to internal and/or external teams as needed regarding any/all of the above technologies and solutions.
• Ability to read, understand and develop from medium to complex IA documents (sitemaps, wireframes and functional / technical specifications).
• Ability to communicate ideas and development rationale to other members of the design, development and client teams.
• Work in partnership with creative and development teams to define optimal technology solutions and processes for constructing web sites, micro sites, landing pages, email communications, and other interactive products.
• Collaborate with other teams on project specifications and designs, and turn these into well-implemented, functional user interfaces
• Perform unit testing of own work; diagnose client-side errors, front-end performance bottlenecks and cross-browser incompatibilities and implement fixes / optimizations
• Spend 80% of your time on the front-end, but not afraid to occasionally dip into ASP.NET to tweak and modify ASPX/ASCX code as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
• Solid understanding of semantic markup and standards-based HTML and CSS.
• Experience working with site-wide CSS style hierarchies
• Experience integrating HTML/CSS with an application framework or CMS
• Proficient working in Photoshop to create web assets from layered PSD files
• Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform testing, and resolving any issues
• Experience using source code control / versioning systems like Subversion or VSS.
• HTML5, CSS3 and Mobile Web development experience highly desirable
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs