Vitamin T is looking for a mid level + Front End Developer, is that you?
You'd work closely with a talented team of designers and engineers who design, implement and ship mission-critical features. You have prior experience developing high quality web experiences and are excited about doing that at a fast growing company. You know how to have productive technical discussions and how to make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. You will be ready to continuously iterate on features based on analytics and user feedback.
You will not only craft high quality front-end web experiences for desktop, tablets and mobile, but also help in other aspects of building a new company: Designing features, making good product decisions, and building a culture of excellence. We’re seeking engineers who are ready to attack deep technical challenges as well as have an impactful role in product and company development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience. Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with SaaS development and AWS preferred but not required
- Self motivator with strong communication skills
- Experience with test suites, and writing tests
- Experience with web performance analysis and optimization
- Stickler for perfection who cares about the details that make software products a joy to use
- Experience with responsive and mobile web development a definite plus