Front End Developer - London - £30K to £35K
Our client is a specialist design and digital agency, focused on finance, professional and business services. They create unique brand driven communications that standout from the crowd for businesses with real ambition.
Their experienced and passionate team love nothing more than working with growth hungry businesses, helping them take a fresh perspective, think big, solve tricky brand challenges and tell authentic compelling stories. Their ambition is to create and pragmatically deliver the ‘big idea’ by engaging the right audiences via the most efficient channels, through strategic insight, creative design, digital interactions and branded content.
Their approach creates an environment where designers and developers work hand-in-hand, which guarantees every decision is team checked and every line of code is crafted. They create unique business brands and digital communications fit for the modern marketing mix and revel in producing work that not only looks great, but delivers the right results.
They require a Front End Developer, to support the Lead Developer in the creation and development of bespoke websites, across of a varied client portfolio within Financial Services, Property, Catering and Non-profit organisations.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 4 years experience in a similar role.
- WordPress theming
- Custom posts
- Custom fields
- Have been tirelessly sharpening your web development skills, but still keen to enhance these skills.
- Know that the code you write is robust and efficient enough to be served to large numbers of users without issues
- Love creating usable features for the end user, working together with UX designers and back-end developers
- Are confident enough to push back on features or designs that you feel will not be usable or just won't work reliably across various devices
*** Please include details of your eligibility to work in the UK (British Citizen or valid Visa/work permit) AND include links / recent examples of projects