4 OPENINGS! One of our clients in downtown Dallas is looking for all levels of Front-End Developers. Sr-level preferred but willing to consider 3 - 5 years experience or talented jr-level FEDs.
Must be able to work on-site, 40 hours per week. This is a temporary position starting the week of June 4th for approximately 5 months. Benefits and weekly pay offered by Vitamin T!
You'll be responsible for translating wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of an application. You'll work with UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application appears as well as how it performs. You'll develop new user-facing features, build reusable code and libraries for future use, ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design, optimize application for maximum speed and scalability, and assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3
- Extensive understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with the HTML Email development process/coding practices, including responsive/fluid/mobile-friendly layouts. Ability to utilize testing tools in order to provide maximum consistency among a large array of browsers and/or devices, etc.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, and the ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with all tools in the Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- A good understanding of Wordpress, IBM Silverpop, and Optimizely, a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience and knowledge in digital development
Please note, the client is requiring Talent work on-site so no remote/off-site candidates will be considered at this time.