You have comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality. You feel comfortable using both jQuery and building your own frameworks. You are customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working on highly technical teams as well as skilled in using data to make decisions. You are a leader in the never-ending process of improving coding standards and polishing our systems, and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
You may already know if you're a fit, but perhaps you're worried about technology and experience requirements? Don't be - we're looking for smart, proven, front end developers; if you're the right candidate, we're flexible. You're still worried? Here are some things that we'd prefer to see:
• Mobile and Tablet front end development experience across multiple formats
• Relentlessly simplify and distill complex interfaces into intuitive and elegant experiences
• Drive to come up with clever ways to use our data and platform and develop gorgeous campaigns and promotions.
• Communicate complex, development concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
• Participate in the full lifecycle development, including ideation, page design and layout, client side browser development, browser compatibility validation, implementation, and testing.
• 3+ years of experience as a front end developer or similar role
• Deep understanding and fluent usage across a broad spectrum of technologies including: HTML5, XML, JSON, CSS3, and Responsive Design
• An online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating front end solutions
• A history of teamwork in writing and deploying code, including experience with version control systems such as Git
• Understanding of website performance and latency issues
• BS/MS in computer science or 6+ years equivalent professional experience
• Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with UX designers and copywriters for implementation of designs
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Quick learner, enjoys a fast paced environment, and will unwaveringly drive issues to conclusion
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Used LESS or SASS on a recent project
• Passion for digital marketing
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs