French speaking Technical Solutions Specialist - London - Up to £220 per day
Our client is a global tech giant, they are seeking a Technical Solutions Specialist, who will be responsible for the technical relationship of their product partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of the company's product partnerships (including market leading app services).
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will oversee the technical execution and business operations of the company's partnerships, as well as prioritise projects and resources.
The department is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight their customers. The team is the face of the company to most of their customers, and they want their support experience to set new standards, just like the company's products do. The team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. They support a wide variety of products, from Advertising solutions to Virtual Networks and just about everything in between. Their customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Internal Sales people.
* Work closely with the Business Development team to develop, and optimise new business opportunities and develop warm client relationships by leveraging company products and technologies.
* Provide consulting services to partners, build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
* Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their problems.
* Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
* Perform implementation reviews, champion new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
* Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
* Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.