French Speaking Web Developer - London & Paris - Up to £290 per day
Web Marketing. The hiring manager leads the online acquisitions and data related to the website and the sales team.
The successful candidate will work with Web Marketing Leader, Marketing Designer, SEO Content Manager and Data Analyst. They will be performing Front End development and will be a key player in the website's evolution; creating new pages, bug fixes and updates. This is a very hands-on role, encouraging creative freedom and requiring flare.
They will also manage changes to the CMS (Adobe AEM / CQ5) itself with the teams in US and India, communicating new features of the tools, outlining what is and what is not possible.
This is an ideal opportunity for those Web Developers who are looking to take ownership and establish themselves in a multi-territory environment.
* The main location will be the London Victoria office. This person will be required to travel to Paris France once a week. Once they are up and running they may be able to travel less to Paris and dial in via Blue Jeans for team meetings. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to travel to Paris once a week.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
- Ranked as the #2 greatest place to work in France!
- Hard working and close team
- Fun team atmosphere
- Regular breakfast with pastries
- Cardio Cross-fit once a week
The hiring manager is looking for 1-2+ years of experience with the following:
- WordPress -
- Strong Front End development experience
- MUST be able to write in French and understand French.
- Project management and coordinating skills will be appreciated
* If you have a portfolio of work, please include the link on the first page of the resume.
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Someone who is able to work with international teams and with different time zones as they will be communicating with the US and India
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Strong French writing skills.
- Works independently
- Passionate about front end development/websites