My client is an exceptional financial services company renowned for their excellent customer focused approach coupled with their strong willingness to go above and beyond for both their clients as well as consumers. Currently going through a period of restructure, they are now looking for a Studio Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Reporting into the Design Manager, you will be tasked with co-ordinating design jobs between the client and the studio. You’ll have the opportunity to be the bridge between the concept, planning and implementation of print projects but rolling these briefs out to the studio and communicating with the right contacts.
You should be an expert in communication, process and organisation, as you’ll be dealing with various jobs a day so it is important you understand how to manage jobs effectively and efficiently. You’ll be at the forefront for making collaboration and creating great energy between all members of the studio cohesive and an enjoyable process.
On a day to basis, you’ll be prioritising workloads, dealing with client requests, whether that be urgently or on a long-term request and accurately recording jobs in and out of the studio using the workflow system workfront, ensuring all studio quality control procedures are followed on projects.
If you are an energetic, positive, ideas driven Studio Co-Ordinator, then this could be the role for you!
- A strong understanding of creative projects and how to traffic tasks/projects effectively
- Good studio Co-Ordination experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with multiple jobs at once
- Strong studio experience and knowledge of working with creatives
- Comfortable working with workfront or other traffic platforms
- Good knowledge of Design and Presentation Projects