Skills: HTML, CSS and Wordpress.
My client, a leading room bookings company is seeking an experienced Designer / Developer to work across, develop and manage their entire web portfolio. They are looking for someone to join on a freelance basis while they recruit for the perm role.
Web Designer / Developer: £250 - 300 per/day freelance
Our client is a leading booking and reservations company who develop great software for their huge client base.
They use technology in everything they do so if you like the idea of a job where you can have a real impact, then this is the place for you.
Central London HQ with offices in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Tunisia, Morocco and Brazil. They are growing fast internationally and it’s core to everything they do. You would be joining a diverse, hard-working, cosmopolitan team that is growing fast!
Job Description and Responsibilities
Title: Web Designer / Developer
Reporting to: CMO
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated and design conscious designer/developer to work in their marketing team. You will have full responsibility for the site in 6 languages as well as a number of other sites.
We are looking for someone to help us to the next level. It is built on solid foundations but we want it to really impress everybody who visits it with beautiful, simple, forward looking design and we want you to help us make that happen.
· Strong HTML and CSS skills
· Strong responsive build knowledge
· Knowledge of Wordpress
· SEO friendly programming
· Adobe PhotoShop
Additional Skills seen as a plus:
· Able to demonstrate examples of Wordpress design and build
· Experience of plugins like visual composer a definite advantage
· Ability to work fast and on tight deadlines
· Good understanding of design principles and best practices with great attention to detail
· Self-motivated with a high level of pride in their work
· Someone who wants to be part of a multi-functional marketing team and is comfortable working with people with differing levels of technical ability and understanding
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK