My client is a brilliant social and entertainment Brand renowned for the delivery of excellent content across convergent platforms. Currently going through an extremely busy period, they are on the lookout for a Freelancer Video Researcher to jump on board and join their Content team.
Working mainly to construct entertainment fuelled narratives that uphold the brand, you should have strong research skills, have a passion for video and be familiar with all major social video platforms and trends within the current market.
The videos will already live on their content library but it will be your responsibility to contact the owner and negotiate a new contract/fee in order to use the video for new purpose and promotions. These videos could be anything from parodies, comic content or sport but as long as they are ingenious and receiving a significant amount of coverage, these should be the videos you are making sure have an accurate value.
All in all, you should be an inquisitive Video Researcher who understands the significant effect of social and how a younger more lean forward demographic are always looking for content that keeps them entertained, involved and informed so if you love social and love giving "the people" what they need, this could be the role for you!
- Ability to demonstrate confidence under pressure
- A problem solver and able to think on your feet
- A good understanding of social entertainment content and what a younger demographic engage with
- A go getting attitude who loves to be involved in the acquisition of great content
- A confident but measured phone manner when dealing with people
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively on content acquistion