Calling all gun UX/UI Designers!
Are you an experienced freelancer or simply considering the move into freelance and contract world? If so I would love to meet to uncover the opportunities currently available to you and how Aquent can help open the door for your next challenging and rewarding project.
I am looking to connect with exceptional UX/UI designers interested in exploring freelance & contract opportunities with Sydney’s largest and most influential organizations. Our clients are looking for UX/UI designers passionate about creating amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of creating quality, authentic and empathetic products & experiences for their customers. Proven ability to demonstrate experience translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, coupled with the superior gift for transforming them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
My clients are looking for the best of the best, so a solid portfolio of work is essential but more importantly candidates must be prepared to discuss in detail their ability to solve complex problems across multiple digital projects and products.
Do you have the experience and expertise our clients are looking for right now?
- 3-5 years proven experience work on UX/UI with demonstrable design skills and a strong portfolio across multiple digital products/platforms
- Experience collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Experience executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Experience conceptualising original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Highly proficient creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Confident presenting and defending designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Accomplished establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process (desirable)
What are the salary & benefit options?
If you want to enquire about the benefits package(s) and/or salary rate(s) available in freelance and contract work please call me to discuss.
What is the application process?
It all starts with an application, enquiry or a phone call, from there we would look to arrange a face to face meet to explore your experience in more detail and importantly career aspirations and goals.
We can then look to outline how Aquent can best help you along that journey, with a view to representing you to proactively finding your next project. Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible, call me during business hours on 02 8288 8288 to discuss, or email me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.