Our client are an integrated, brand and experience agency based in Central London, who work with some top names in across a variety of sectors. They have lots of exciting projects coming up and are looking for a Freelance Senior Strategy / Research Consultant to join them for 10 - 20 days as soon as possible.
The Strategy Consultant will be working alongside research, brand and innovation teams to advise and deliver qualitative and quantitative business / market research for integrated projects. A deep understanding of triangulating multiple insights, in order to identify growth opportunities and to develop a successful strategy.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience in market assessment, competitive / trend analysis, revenue forecasting and scenario planning.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Good presentation skills for communicating your research and backing up with evidence (with knowledge of PowerPoint).
- Experience in both B2B and B2C markets is essential.
- Technology sector experience.
- Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative research.
- A relevant subject Degree.
- Preferably to also have experience in travel & leisure sector.
- A Masters Degree in a relevant subject.
- 3+ years working in a strategy or innovation based agency or consultancy.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.