Our client are a leading tech brand based in Reading that work across a huge range of sectors and projects, from cutting edge computer tech and robotics to auto-drive car systems! They are currently seeking a mid / senior level Integrated Project Manager (ideally with a slightly more digital focus) to join them early January 2018 for around 4 months, to cover for one of their current Project Managers who will be going on leave at the end of the month.
On a day-to-day basis, this candidate will be a member of the Creative Marketing team, driving the on-going communications and operations between the creative staff and our client's business units. You will be ultimately accountable for timely delivery of quality creative product to the internal clients. The role will require organising and driving multiple campaign initiatives across a range of mediums to include email, print, mobile apps, events, video, online banners, rich media and microsites / websites.
This candidate will be liaising with internal teams and external clients / suppliers to determine project scope, strategy and insights, deliverable requirements and metrics. You must have a proven track record managing projects from initial briefing to on-time delivery - including scope of work, project plans, scheduling, resource allocation, scope changes, reviews, on-going status updates, quality assurance and archiving.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in project management.
- Strong analytical, digital marketing, and project management skills.
- Relentless attention to detail with the ability to prioritise multiple high-priority tasks in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Familiarity with creative, multimedia and web development processes and file formats.
- To be adaptable and comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to interact and negotiate with people at all levels.
- Effective at managing project scope changes.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with PM software (Workfront /Jira / Hansoft / MS Project).
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to manage expectations on day-to-day workflow to multi-disciplinary teams.
- A relevant Degree / Qualification.
- Preferably have experience in the high tech industry and have a passion for technology!
- Agency experience would be beneficial as they partner with numerous different brands and clients in a similar nature.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Project Management certification(s) preferred (Prince2, PMP, DSDM Atern, etc).
- Any other languages, particularly European (German, French, Russian) would be a plus.
In addition to skills and experience, they have a very social culture and encourage a work-hard/ play-hard attitude. So although the work load can be pretty intense at times, they love to integrate every creative that joins them.
In regards to location, if you live in central London with easy access to Paddington station, there is a 25 minute fast train to Reading from there and then a 15 minute bus journey on the other end (which pulls up just outside their office campus).
They do have plenty of parking though so if driving is an option that would be best!
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.