Are you looking for Freelance opportunities at the moment? I have a freelance opportunity for a Project / Studio Traffic Manager manager to join a Full Service Digital Marketing Agency (based in Central London) on a 6/7 weeks duration?
- Manage the flow of all work through the company’s production studio
- Ensure all work into the studio has a clear and comprehensive Brief document that is logged
- Precise planning of projects for the studio; from timings and budgets, to resourcing and trafficking
- Project management
- Monitor all projects throughout the agency
- capacity review/analysis/forecast
- freelance (overflow) resource management including POs raised and agreed before work starts
- Project management (Traffic Live) custodian, ensure all PM functions are running smoothly and accurately, work with account management team to adapt to new/existing processes
- Review variances and overruns and seek explanations and to learn lessons re efficiency and estimation.
- Hands on project management support for account management team when required
- Maintain procedures to improve efficiency through the agency
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects with conflicting deadlines
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital marketing principles, including but not limited to Social/creative production and web design/build.
Ability to know when to take decisions, when to report and when to escalate or seek guidance
- Proactivity – look for problems, not wait for them to be reported
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task.
Can this be of interest?